Kindly give us a call at 617.859.5953 to see if our clinic would be a good fit for your clinical needs and to schedule your first consultation appointment.
Our clinic uses a secure electronic medical record. For you convenience, Dr. Webster will instruct how you can enter your demographic information for your child and relevant forms prior to your first appointment on our secure online Patient Portal.
What do I need to do before this consultation appointment?
- Be sure to fill out all clinical and demographic information in Dr. Webster’s Patient Portal.
Why the Patient Portal? Information provided in the Patient Portal will be will automatically be available for review before your appointment andincorporated into your records during your first visit. These forms if completed one week before your appointment will be reviewed by Dr. Webster prior to your first visit. Information completed less than 48 hours prior will be reviewed with you during your appointment. If unable to complete these forms within the Patient Portal prior to your appointment, you will be offered these forms during your 50 minute appointment time and may encroach on face-to-face clinical time.
- Consider what your goals of treatment are. We will discuss them during your first appointment.
What do I need to bring? What do I need to bring?
- Reviewed and signed Child Patient Packet.
- Academic or behavioral performance information of your child in school (e.g., school testing, IEPs)
- Psychological testing if applicable
- Appointment fees are due at start of appointment. All major credit cards, personal checks, and cash are accepted. Please see Practice Policies (child) for up to date fee schedule.
How do I get there?
Dr. Webster is conveniently located at 137 Newbury Street between Clarendon & Dartmouth Streets, no more than a ten-minute walk from most of Boston’s Back Bay. The office is located on the 6th floor, and through the glass doors to the right of the elevators.
- Limited metered street parking is available throughout the neighborhood. A small hourly paid lot is available at Dartmouth & Newbury Streets.
- The office is one block north of Copley T stop (Green Line) and three blocks north of Back Bay T stop (Orange Line)